Weekend: Thunderstorms Possible, Followed By Brief Sunshine and Then More Rain
Friday started off dreary and it looks like the rain will stick around most of the day and into the evening. A chance of thunderstorms are even possible as a cold front moves across the northeast late Friday.
Saturday will bring a break in the weather, as skies will clear with highs in the mid to upper 60s. Saturday night ill be cool with lows in the lower to mid 40s under partly cloudy skies.
However, the nice weather won't last for long as clouds and rain will return Sunday, with highs in the upper 50s. Lows will be in the 40s once again with rain expected Sunday night.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate