Weekend Weather: Beautiful Weekend For the Hudson Valley
The heat, humidity and thunderstorms are finally out of here, so now we're ready for the weekend. Forecasters are saying it's going to be quite beautiful the next few days.
Highs Friday afternoon should stay in the mid to upper 70s, with lower humidity and mostly sunny skies. Friday night will be cool, with lows in the mid to upper 50s.
Saturday and Sunday will stay very nice, with highs in the uppers 70s and partly cloudy skies. Lows both nights will dip to lower 50s. Might be a good time to crack the bedroom window for some good sleeping weather.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate