Weekend Weather: Near Perfect For the Hudson Valley
Friday's clouds will stick around through the evening as Subtropical Storm Melissa continues to stall off the Long Island and New England coasts. This won't bring any rain to our area, but will keep temps down as we head overnight.
The Hudson Valley was spared the heavy rain and high winds that parts of New Jersey, Long Island, and New England have faced over the past few days.
Saturday should be nice with highs in the upper 60s with a mixture of sun and clouds. Lows will be in the upper 40s. Sunday will be partly cloudy with highs in the lower to mid 60s. Sunday night will be cool, with lows in the lower 40s.
Have a great weekend!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie