Weekend Weather: Sunny and Mild in the Hudson Valley
Friday's mild weather should last for most of the weekend, with a slight warm up for Saturday. Highs Friday afternoon should stay in the 70s with partly cloudy skies.
Saturday will the warmest day, with highs around 80 and increasing clouds in the afternoon. There will be a chance for showers later as the day goes on. Lows Saturday night will be mild, as temperatures will only get into the 60s.
Sunday will see cooler and breezier weather, with highs in the low 70s and mostly sunny skies. Lows Sunday night will fall into the upper 40s.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate