Weekend Weather: Sunny, Warm, and Beautiful For the Hudson Valley
This is the weather we've been waiting for for so long. After getting rained upon for most of the Spring, the Hudson Valley will finally have a beautiful weekend ahead without the chance for precipitation.
Saturday will be sunny and warm with highs in the upper 70s, near 80 F. Saturday night will see lows in the 50s. Sunday will be pretty much the same, with mostly sunny skies and highs around 80 F. lows Sunday night will be in the 50s.
The next chance for rain and thunderstorms won't be until Monday.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate