What Hudson Valley College is the Most Affordable?
We don't want to be the ones to break it to you, but summer is almost over.
Which also brings me to some more depressing news. School and colleges are getting ready to get back into the swing of things.
Ready for some more fuel to the fire? College is expensive and expensive could be an understatement.
If you're looking for ways to keep your kids close to home after they graduate high school, or if you're a high school student looking to stay local and save your parents some money, you may want to think about attending SUNY New Paltz.
According to the Student Loan Hero website, SUNY New Paltz is one of the Top 20 Most Affordable Colleges in the North East.
Coming in at #14 out of 310 schools surveyed, the average student debt of New Paltz students for 2016 was $26,283 while tuition and fees racked up to $7,775.
The website also reports that "Northeast families spent 49% more on college in 2017 than the average U.S family" after a survey was taken by Sallie Mae.
Where will your student be attending this fall?
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate