What Should Go In The Old Poughkeepsie Staples Building?
Prime real estate in Poughkeepsie sits empty across from Marist College leading to the question, what business should replace the old Staples?
The property has been on the market for more than a year according to Loopnet, with a recent update to the listing on May 6th bringing new attention to the potential opportunity. The 23,000 square foot facility is suitable for retail, restaurant, office or another entertainment concept which leads to my idea.
I think it's an ideal spot for a Dave and Busters or something along those lines. Maybe even a 'Midevil Times' kind of vibe. It's a shame such prime real estate sits empty with all the development going on in the area. Plus, think of all the local college kids looking for something different to do.
With more than 38,000 cars a day passing by, what business would you like to see go in the old Staples building?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate