What Should Replace Dressbarn Locations Around the Hudson Valley?
Looks like we have some space to fill in the Hudson Valley.
Earlier this week it was announced that woman's clothing store Dressbarn would be closing all 650 of their locations. That includes the 5 locations right here in the Hudson Valley, in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Carmel, Mohegan Lake and Middletown.
Unfortunately, Dressbarn closing just adds to the long list of stores and or restaurants closing around the area. With that being said, now that these 5 locations are closing we have room for 5 new store opportunities.
So we have to ask, what would you like to see fill the void of Dressbarn?
Maybe a few new local businesses? Can they bring back Caldor or Filenes? For the love of all that is good, can we just change one of the locations into a Chick-fil-a?!
Let us know on Facebook what you want to see fill the 5, soon-to-be empty, Dressbarn locations.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate