What Was Your AOL Instant Messenger Name?
I don't know why it's popping up, but it has me reminiscing like crazy.
A picture of an AOL Instant Messenger sign-in screen has been making the round on Facebook the past few days and I've been "LOL."
The post is just the AIM sign-in page. I can vividly remember sitting down at the computer, opening up the AIM window and screaming "Mom! Can I use AOL?!" I didn't want to tie up the phone line and get in trouble.
Anyway, it got me thinking. Do you remember your screen name? I remember 2 of mine, which is insane, but here we are.
iManIDoLFreAK424 (I was a big American Idol fan...)
JeTeRsGiRL (Also loved Derek Jeter.)
So, live in the embarrassment with me. Tell us your old screen name on Facebook.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate