When Are You Too Old For An Easter Basket?
Easter is Sunday, April 21, 2019.
I celebrate Easter but haven't gotten an Easter basket in years. That's totally fine! But I was wondering: when are you too old for an Easter basket? Are you never too old? Is there a set age that parents know but I don't? Enlighten me.
I really have no concept of the right age to stop giving Easter baskets. I'm not a parent, I shouldn't have to know this. My nieces and nephew still get baskets because they're kids, so they totally deserve it! I think there's nothing wrong with getting Easter baskets when you're older either, that's so fun!
Is it a 'once there are grandkids in the family the kids don't get baskets' type thing? What are the unwritten rules of the Easter basket?! Comment below or on our Facebook to tell us what you think.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate