Why Are Hudson Valley Toads So Loud At Night? (LISTEN)
Every night, I am kept awake by the world's loudest toads that happen to live in my back yard.
I really need your help here. Why are the toads in the Hudson Valley so loud at night? Every night at around 7 p.m. through at least 11 p.m. the toads in my yard are going WILD. They are turning up, getting lit, throwing a party, whatever you want to call it. Listen to the video below to get a little taste of what I deal with each night.
I filmed that video at 9 p.m., with central AC and a fan going. Can you believe how loud they get? But seriously, do you know why these toads are so loud at night only? If so, comment below or on our Facebook to tell us.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate