Why Does HV Mourn Stores No One Shopped At?
We get all bent out of shape when we hear about these stores closing but no one seemed to care when they were open?
Toys R Us, Kmart and Payless Shoes will soon be but distant memories. I'm always intrigued by how upset we get when we first hear the news about stores closing. If we're being real here if you love the store so much why didn't you go there when it was open?
To be clear, I absolutely don't want anyone to lose their jobs. I feel sorry for anyone in that situation.
There's also these viral petitions to bring these store back too.
Can't we let them die? They had their time. I feel like Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate