Woman Loses Consciousness While Hiking Kaaterskill Falls
Rescue personnel rushed to the scene after a woman lost consciousness while hiking at Kaaterskill Falls.
On June 8, a 32-year-old female was hiking on the escarpment trail near Kaaterskill Falls when she felt lightheaded and lost consciousness. Her friend called 911 and two Assistant Forest Rangers responded.
Three Forest Rangers and Tannersville Rescue personnel also rushed to the scene. The subject regained consciousness and was assisted out of the woods. The subject was transported by ambulance to the hospital.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate