You Can Buy A Police Station In The Upper Hudson Valley
If you've ever wanted to own a police station you actually have an opportunity to.
Hudson Valley 360 reports that a former police station in the Hudson Valley is up for sale. Specifically, it's going to auction on Monday, June 10. It will be held at City Hall in Hudson, which is at 520 Warren Street. The auction is at 3 p.m.
According to Hudson Valley 360, the police station is over 4,000 square feet in area. It has a one-story brick and concrete building, and an underground parking garage. The building is pretty outdated, and will most likely need to be gutted.
If you're interested in seeing the building before the auction, you can contact Mayoral Aide Don Moore. He has been scheduling tours of the building ahead of the auction, according to Hudson Valley 360. He can be reached at (518)-828-7217.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate