You Can Get To These 7 Parks Via Metro-North
Most people in the Hudson Valley think of Metro-North as the easiest way to get to NYC, but it can also get you to some beautiful parks.
I am definitely one of those people who strictly think of the train as a way to get into New York City. I constantly forget that it makes other stops in amazing local towns. Lohud talked about the 10 parks that are within 1 mile of a Metro-North train stop along the Hudson River. Below are the names of the park listed, followed by the train stop they are near.
1. Scenic Hudson Park at Peekskill Landing and Peekskill Riverfront Green Park, Peekskill
2. Kingsland Point County Park and Lighthouse at Sleepy Hollow, Philipse Manor
3. Scenic Hudson RiverWalk Park at Tarrytown and Pierson Park, Tarrytown
4. Scenic Hudson Park, Irvington
5. Untermyer Park and Gardens, Greystone
6. MacEachron Waterfront Park. Hastings-on-Hudson
7. Croton Point Park, Croton-Harmon
Maybe on your way back from your daily commute, stop at one of these parks and relish in the beautiful region we live in.